Starting a Fundraising Campaign is Easy #teamBTO
You can do anything to raise money, do you need some inspiration?
- Fran donated her 60th Birthday and asked for donations in lieu of gifts. Fran raised $1000! Our youngest fundraiser Adhrit donated his 1st Birthday and raised $320. Birthdays, Weddings, and all sorts of celebrations are a great way to fundraise and give back.
- Run, cycle, climb: Individually or form a team. More friends = more fun + raise more money!
- Jo organises an annual movie night with her girlfriends for BTO. Host an event: Dinners, movie or trivia nights and morning teas are great ways to get people involved and have fun
- Be brave and have a shave
- Chocolate, booze, television: give it up for a good cause
- Bake store, garage sales
- or get creative and think outside the square!
What will you do? We can’t wait to see.
Download our fundraising toolkit full of great tips and ideas for a successful fundraiser
Use our images to support your fundraiser. We’ve gathered some of our favourite photos from the field so that you can tell the BTO story.
Branding and Logos. We love our logo, please use it only in appropriate places. If you are unsure about how you can use the BTO Logos, contact us.
Need more help?
Email [email protected]beyondtheorphanage.org