Want to Help?
Check out these fun and easy charity fundraising ideas:
- Marieka and Jon celebrated their daughter Freya Grace’s second birthday by raising $690! Marieka wrote:“I consider Freya one of the lucky ones – she wants for nothing, is showered with love, and has access to education and opportunity. My partner and I are incredibly grateful for the life afforded to both Freya and ourselves. For the most part, we put our good fortune down to luck and birthplace. The children BTO work with aren’t so lucky…”
- Fran donated her 60th Birthday and asked for donations in lieu of gifts. Fran raised $1000!
- Trent raised money by giving up his beloved red wine for the month of July
- Geoff and Kate entered the City2Surf and raised $1200 in donations.
These are just some of the inventive ways our supporters have raised money for Beyond The Orphanage.
Here are some other ideas on how to fundraise for charity:
- Run, cycle, climb: individually or form a team.
More friends = more fun + raise more money!
- Organize an annual movie night with your friends
- Host a luncheon or dinner, hold a movie or trivia night. Morning tea is a great way to get people involved, after all who doesn’t love cake and coffee?
- Be brave and have a shave
- Chocolate, booze, television: give it up for a good cause
- Cupcakes Drive
- Turn your old stuff into cash – have a garage sale
Get creative and think outside the square!
If you need more inspiration and are wondering how you can donate to charity check out Our Fundraising Ideas Toolkit
What will you do? We can’t wait to see.