Our vision is to provide children – no matter their background – with a safe place to call home, people to call family and equal opportunity to become self-sufficient adults.
Over the last 12 months you have helped achieve this vision. Here are a few key areas where your support was directed:
- Meals provided: over 2,500 a week
- Medical treatment: for nearly 150 children
- Education support: 133 children
You helped get our Menstrual Equity Program off the ground and restart our Digital Literacy Program after Covid-19 closed the project down.
There is still a great need for these children. Please consider supporting one or more of the following as a gift to your friends, family or even yourself over the Christmas season:
- $20 a month will provide four meals a day to one child
- $50 a month will provide nutritional supplements to our HIV children
- $200 a year will support a signing teacher at our deaf community
- $500 a year will go toward our small business initiative for families in our Kenyan program
A big thank you from the kids
Our CEO recently had the great fortune of visiting with our Nepal partners and we wanted to share this note which some of the children wrote to express their gratitude to all of you.